September is Australian Organic Awareness Month (AOAM) – a month long celebration of certified organics! We’re encouraging the organic industry to join the campaign to educate consumers on certified organic products, the importance of looking for certification marks, and why so many shoppers are choosing organic.
We have a supporter competition open to all certified organic operators and independent retailers who stock certified organic products. To be eligible, you will need to show support of Australian Organic Awareness Month by activating your own campaign.
One prize will be awarded to the most creative, educational and impactful campaign that ties into the AOAM themes, as judged by the AOL team.
The prize includes:
- 1 x full delegate ticket to the Australian Organic Conference held in Melbourne on 7-8 March 2024. The package is valued at $1,630 and includes full entry to the two-day program, plus a ticket for our Welcome Drinks, Industry Awards Dinner and High Tea. Please note flights and accommodation are not included with the ticket.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Advertisements highlighting certification or education on why consumers should choose organic – e.g. publication features, media or digital platforms.
- Digital activations on your own channels – e.g. website banners, social media, blogs or e-magazines.
- On-site event hosting using the provided POS assets (click here for assets). For example, tasting samples, educational talks, in-store displays.
- Activation of the AOAM September Challenge that gets your team or client base involved.
- Click here for more inspiration from activations in 2022!
What do you need to do?
- Share your supporter campaign activated during September 2023 by emailing email@example.com, including all relevant images and links.
- For social media entries remember to tag @budorganicclub and use the hashtag #AOAM2023.
All submissions must be received by 6 October 2023. The winner will be selected by the AOL team by 20 October 2023.
Thank you for your support of Australian Organic Awareness Month!