Whether you’re already a devoted organic shopper, curious about organics or completely new to the concept, there are so many ways you can get involved and show your support to organic producers this September.
Australian Organic Awareness Month (or AOAM for short) is all about supporting the certified organic industry in Australia. Did you know that organic products can be found in a wide range of different categories, including fresh produce, packaged food and beverages, cosmetics and skincare, home and garden products, textiles and even pet food?!
Getting involved in Australian Organic Awareness Month includes:
- Learning more about what organic means
- Understanding the difference between organic and certified organic
- Educating yourself and others about the importance of looking for certification marks on your organic purchases
- Finding where you can shop for organic products and learning more about just how many products are available
- Learning about some of the ‘myths’ of organic, including just how affordable organic products are becoming
- Finding out more about the passionate people behind organic, including our organic farmers
We’ve put together a few simple ways you can get involved.
Join our Social Media Campaign
There are several ways you can join our social media Awareness Month campaign:
- Follow @budorganicclub on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Use our AOAM Stickers in your Instagram and Snapchat stories – simply search for ‘AOAM’ when looking for Stickers
- Use the hashtags #AOAM2022, #ChooseOrganic, #AustOrganic and #WhyOrganic on your organic posts, and make sure to tag or mention @budorganicclub
- Share your inspiring organic stories with us
- Help to promote organic brands and businesses – post about your favourite organic brands, producers and retailers using the above hashtags and help to support their businesses
- Share your organic recipes – recipes are always a winner on social media, so make sure you tag us in your delicious organic recipes!
Download the Digital Supporter Assets
Our AOAM Digital Supporter Assets include a range of digital assets including email signatures, a poster, social media tiles and cover images featuring our iconic Awareness Month branding so you can show your support and help to spread the word about Certified Organic this September.
Follow us on social media @budorganicclub, tag us in your posts and use the hashtags
Sign up to Bud Organic Club
Sign up to the Bud Organic Club to receive exclusive offers and discounts, recipes and tips from our Awareness Month partners throughout September.
It’s absolutely free to join and you’ll have everything you need to live an organic lifestyle delivered straight to your inbox.
Share your organic recipes with us
We want to see your organic creations!
If you’ve recently cooked up with certified organic ingredients, simply tag us in your recipe on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok to be featured on our social media pages. Tag @budorganicclub and use the hashtags #AOAM2022, #ChooseOrganic, #AustOrganic and #WhyOrganic
Look out for the AOAM logo
Look out for the AOAM logo in participating stores and online. Many of our Awareness Month partners (including major supermarkets and hundreds of independent stores!) will be offering special offers and events during September.
Remember to sign up to the Bud Organic Club newsletter to keep updated!
Look for the Bud!
Not all organic products are made equal. Remember to check for certification marks on your organic purchases as a guarantee of quality and trust, just like the Bud logo which is now recognised by 62% of Aussie shoppers!
Get involved this September
However you decide to get involved this Australian Organic Awareness Month, remember to always look for the ‘Bud’ logo and other organic certification marks to know you’re choosing a truly organic product.